The New Wyvern Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wyvern Forum

Wyvern Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logwad's Silly Scribbles

Go down 
+7
Furybreed the Idiot.
Warcow
Mikenewbie
Fredd
Ignignok
Tanm
Logwad
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Logwad

Logwad

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Logwad's Silly Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:20 pm

Here is some art I have made in wyvern's style. thee may have seen it before as various avatar's of mine. Most of is is rather old (+2 years)

Logwad's Silly Scribbles Beholderstage7dq5 Beholder: Made this before wyvern had a beholder. I also have a 7 step gif of how I made it if anyone is interested in what I did.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Chimerabc7 Chimera: Seems Legolas made one for an LQ once, never saw it.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Chinesefiredragonme8 Chinese Dragon
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Peterpanzf6 Peter Pan: :D
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Pinkpanthereg4 Pink Panther: :D
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Abebq5 Abe Lincoln: :D
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Dwarfyia4 Dwarven guard
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Darkpaladinvz9 Dark Paladin: REALLY old.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Firefly2qq9 FireFly
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Logwaddh1 Logwad: :D
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Newwhitemage2ar1 White mage
Logwad's Silly Scribbles New4snu7 Summoner
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Samuraiiy0 Samurai
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Mykentwolie1say4 Mykentwolie: The only HoF pic I ever did.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles 1borgpixiespz0 Mykenubie: This is how I view him.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Drowmagerf4 Drow Mage: Old
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Schweatycorpseos6 Deathwish's corpse
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Oldswamptree2ov4 Tree: goes in a swamp

~Unfinished~

Logwad's Silly Scribbles E092fab829b19f9421abfc7vg3 Faerie Dragon: I've just been lazy.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Wargolemoj0 Wargolem: Cannot figure out the arms just yet. No, it will not hold a stave. One does not build an incredibly complex and expensive war machine that uses the expertise of a joint alliance of races, just so it can hold a staff. thee give is big crushy hands, or an axe, or something.

~Items~

Logwad's Silly Scribbles 76cf20a9239727ab87622c2ue5 Improved Sword of the Elements.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Bottlese6 A anime rpg style bottle. I would refuse to ever allow this image to be used in wyvern. Was just playing with gradients and glass.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Elvenbowlj8 My elven bow. I made this before I knew arisu made one, and people say they look the same. It's an elven bow for crying out loud. It's a "D" that's brown and green. *sigh*
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Frillypinkwandoflunaromlm2 Frilly pink wand of lunar omnicide: thee can only use this if thee are a japanese school girl who suddenly has magical powers. To stop evil. ROBOT evil.
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Pantsfu2 Pants
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Sockstr1 Socks

Last edited by Logwad on Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tanm

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:55 pm

So. Logwad.

Player to player here.

As a player who has played a long time (not as long as you, though, I think, but still like 3 years) and has not HoFed yet (I haven't persisted with the same character as much as you, admittedly, but ignoring that . . .), I think that out of our mutual respect for each other . . . you should make me a HoF pic if and when I enter the Hall of Fame, and meet all the image requirements.

Also because I l00b you.

And because I rule.

That is all.

(Also, though this seems implied, pretty good artwork you've got goin' on there)
Back to top Go down
Ignignok
believes...
believes...

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:45 pm

Dark Daladin is the best >_> Nightswift
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ignignok/index.htm
Fredd

Fredd

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:00 pm

That chimera picture was beautimous, Wad
Back to top Go down
Mikenewbie

Mikenewbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:47 pm

Meatwad wrote:
Logwad's Silly Scribbles Mykentwolie1say4 Mykentwolie: The only HoF I ever did.

I don't see the Myke in it, because I said so I'm very good at seeing myself.

Edit: What, does the forum have its own filter now? Phail.
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 7:05 am

I'll upload your borg pixie later myke. Wink

Heh. "Meatwad". I AM a buffet of manliness ^.^
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 7:09 pm

Updatd ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tanm

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 7:24 pm

I am immdiatly rplacing th magic whip pictur with the frilly pink wand of lunar omnicid pictur. So I can b a japans school girl.
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 7:55 pm

Tanm wrote:
I am immdiatly rplacing th magic whip pictur with the frilly pink wand of lunar omnicid pictur. So I can b a japans school girl.

Only if Logwad's Silly Scribbles Youps7 fight vil ROBOTS!
Back to top Go down
Tanm

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 9:33 pm

Dal.

And I will, of cours, mak rmarks about th wand vrytim th Raz LQ coms up.
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 6:22 pm

Log, on the wargolem, make its hands weapons.Maybe a axe, and a mace.
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 8:15 pm

I've considered that too. :/
Back to top Go down
Tanm

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 8:36 pm

Don't do axes. Too reminiscent of Armored Titans.
Back to top Go down
Warcow
believes...
believes...

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 11:18 am

those are awesome! lol abe lincoln
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/atriarch/index.htm
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 6:42 pm

Abe lincoln? Dude..that should be somebody's hof pic Shocked

Anyways..if, when, and how I get furybreed to HoF (if the game hasn't shut down forever by then), I'm gonna make my image either an old man, or a really cool looking axeman dude.
Back to top Go down
Lianbow

Lianbow

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 5:09 pm

when i do the requirements for the hof pic i would like vandaman to look like a cookie. either that or furybreeds homework with a big red F written on it.
Back to top Go down
Salkand

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:27 pm

And thee think by some form of a miracle, that a wizard will allow thee to be a cookie...Fredd would try to dunk thee in his Ale. Salkand with Bessy This is my family.

Nightswift The lost hofpic for Night and his son. HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/salkand/
Thundax
The Bedroom Gangsta
The Bedroom Gangsta
Thundax

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 1:28 am

Yea thats shortswifts rejected hofpic
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:55 pm

Salky, yee silly lich, thee been ded so long yee fergot about not mixing vittles with ale. With a cookie, yee get a glass of milk. Now with ale, thee can dunk a pretzel in it, or salted peanuts. Unless the tavern keeper is chintzy. If then thee drink the ale, then stagger,oops me meant strut, home, and see if any stale cheese is in the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
Wi

Wi

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 10:56 pm

Meatwad thee have to make a halfling version of abe lincoln because i want my halfling looking like that it would be soo funny sitting in nva as mini lincoln
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wiforwyvern/index.htm
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 7:57 pm

It was hard enough to do his as it was, because he's so tall and skinny, as well as a top hat. ._.
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 9:44 pm

Wi, if someone submitted a hobbit that looked like Abe Lincoln, 1. They would never upload it, 2. They would put your character in jail for 1000 hours, and 3. If they found out who made it, they would sell the artist to orcs as a slave. lol
Back to top Go down
Wi

Wi

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:06 pm

but it would be sooo cool to be a hobbit lincoln
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wiforwyvern/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logwad's Silly Scribbles   Logwad's Silly Scribbles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logwad's Silly Scribbles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Wyvern Forum :: Pictures :: Wyvern Art-
Jump to: