The New Wyvern Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wyvern Forum

Wyvern Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its bottleing up...

Go down 
+5
Logwad
Arisu
Zeofar
Furybreed the Idiot.
Valdor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Valdor
Admin
Admin
Valdor

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-23

Its bottleing up... Empty
PostSubject: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 9:28 am

Guys I just realized.. I really miss Wyvern
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 10:28 am

I do too Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeofar

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:56 am

Its okay Tegra, Just let it all out....
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Group hug!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/thearisuco
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 8:09 pm

*stretches arms wide*
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:00 pm

*turns around and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 3:16 pm

Denial isn't the answer!
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 5:26 pm

Dun walka way..thee make the dwarf sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Rakunta

Rakunta

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 10:10 am

Meatwad is not denying anything... *points to Meatwad cuddling his Tesh doll in the corner*
Back to top Go down
Piedrachic

Piedrachic

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 2:56 am

*cuddles next to rakky with her major collection of dolls* Agreed... deffinatly need wyvern =\ I don't think i've ever been this anxious for an online game in my life... and FF12 isn't cutting it! Lol
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 11:18 am

I dunno..FF12 and God of War are both keeping me just fine while wyvern's down...

Oh forget it. I MISS WYVERN Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Neutral Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Morgus

Morgus

Number of posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 6:54 pm

That's funny, guys. I've been real content playing Maplestory for the whole time Wyvern's been down. At this point I could go without Wyvern even if it did come back. And, no, I'm not kidding. That doesn't mean I won't play Wyvern when/if it comes back.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 5:53 am

It's not been oh too bad here on campus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Morgus

Morgus

Number of posts : 371

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 9:37 am

God damnit! I just had to go and post that, didn't I? Last night I had a dream that R posted a big thing saying Wyvern and the website are back. The icon magically appeared on my desktop. The server was brand new and there was no lag. The music was crisper and the graphics had improved. Every town image got a slight makeover and exactly 5 towns, 500 maps,50 monsters, and 10 meoldies were added. Even Vesimas got it's own music. Everybody was in the same condition as before. All my aliases were intact. Everybody was having a grand old time, and there was a rush of fresh, new players itching to get a grip on the new Wyvern.

Then I woke up, faked having a really sore throat to stay home from school, went back to bed, woke up, and posted this.
Back to top Go down
Lianbow

Lianbow

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 8:41 pm

I miss wyvern too.....but all this anime im watching on youtube does the job nicely till then. and if yur really really bored I suggest spending some of your time with those friends u locked yourself away from when wyvern was around. and dont ask why I havent been online.
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 2:31 pm

*locks Lianbow and himself in a room*

Ok..now..I'm gonna ask thee 2 things:

1)o what all do thee watch on youtube??

and

2) WHY WERENT thee ON?!!? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lianbow

Lianbow

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 2:47 pm

I watch alot of things on youtube mostly anime related..... and if thee must know.......I had to give my computer some more repairs.....hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its bottleing up...   Its bottleing up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its bottleing up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Wyvern Forum :: General-
Jump to: