The New Wyvern Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wyvern Forum

Wyvern Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ENERGY HUNTER!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Logwad

Logwad

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-10-02

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 1:21 pm

I have no idea what exactly this is, but I think this is a 8 minute short film in progress.

http://www.energyhunter.net/trailer.html

My awesome meter exploded.
Back to top Go down
Thundax
The Bedroom Gangsta
The Bedroom Gangsta
Thundax

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2006-10-03

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 2:42 pm

XD lol thats wierd lol!
Back to top Go down
Morgus

Morgus

Number of posts : 371

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:16 pm

Ehhh. I'm always for plots that involve what happened to Earth in the distant future, but...... Power Rangers-ish? Looks like it's gonna be crap to me.
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

Number of posts : 342

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:31 pm

Morgus wrote:
Ehhh. I'm always for plots that involve what happened to Earth in the distant future, but...... Power Rangers-ish? Looks like it's gonna be crap to me.

I have watched power rangers before. I don't even understand how you can make a comparison. Like I said, it looks to be a short film, and of course it's gonna be a little campy. But that makes it awesome.
Back to top Go down
Morgus

Morgus

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 1:15 pm

Well, doesn't Power Rangers have that lightning bolt in-between Power and Rangers? I just noticed that little similarity. Well, okay. Forget the lightning bolt.
I guess what I really mean is, why an 8-minute short film? I think you could make something good out of that. At least a 200 page book.
Back to top Go down
Rakunta

Rakunta

Number of posts : 89

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 10:48 am

its set 740 years after Futurama... and the Earth looks... deserted... does that mean... loveable old Bender .. is no more..? *cries* I bet Thundaxy had something to do with this.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Morgus

Morgus

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:28 am

Well some scientists and smart guys speculate that the Earth will someday become too hazardous to live on, and by then we will have the technology to find and inhabit a new host planet. That movie will probably be like Pikmin 2, where Captain Olimar and his buddy return to the dangerous Pikmin planet to search for some whatever-it-is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ENERGY HUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ENERGY HUNTER!   ENERGY HUNTER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENERGY HUNTER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Wyvern Forum :: General-
Jump to: