The New Wyvern Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wyvern Forum

Wyvern Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fill me in?

Go down 
+3
Warcow
Ignignok
Lianbow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lianbow

Lianbow

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-10-03

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:08 pm

So since I've been gone whats happened? Even when I was using the school comp I felt out of place. Whats been going on? Can someone fill me in with the details?
Back to top Go down
Ignignok
believes...
believes...

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 10:35 am

there isnt anything to explain >_> toe got selfish and because he hates wyvern and the wizards, he felt the need to delete all of what we had posted

verdict: toe is selfish, and we should all get war rock to kill him(it will have to wait for me because my computer is kinda broken-mainy the graphics card that i need to run it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ignignok/index.htm
Lianbow

Lianbow

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 1:09 pm

awww phooey what happened to peace and joy?
Back to top Go down
Warcow
believes...
believes...

Number of posts : 75

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 1:15 pm

^Iggy, I suppose that's one way to look at it...

But what's there to blame? does anyone actually go back and read the old threads? the only thing worth going back and reading that comes my mind is perhaps Toe/Kathy's poetry...sure there were some good times on these forums, but the best of our years are still ahead of us.

santa get in the holiday spirit! santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/atriarch/index.htm
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 4:03 pm

*calls Dwarf Army* Ok. Where does Toe live, how many Nukes is he hiding in his apartment, and how many Dwarves will we need to wipe him off the face of the internet?

*creates Java Coded frag-grenade and nerfs Toe*
Back to top Go down
Lianbow

Lianbow

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 6:13 pm

well he deleted the guild section.theres also what he wrote on the quote of the day space.>>
Back to top Go down
Ignignok
believes...
believes...

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 1:36 am

basically 95% of which was posted on this forum is priceless..at least to me anyways >_> ok warcow...i just deleted your last 6 months of memory...you dont remember anything of what happened during that time

feel some loss? same thing with this
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 2:48 am

The basic idea of the forum was a good idea, a little less strict administration of the posts was nice. But I think Iggy was right, someone saw its purpose as a type of revenge, which is totally uncool.
Some of the posts I read here were a laugh riot, and several had some good tips, and techniques. A few were somewhat stinky, with the flaming of other people, and forums. Thats what a public forum is for. But a forum should never become a device for a moderators frustration, or anger against something else. They need to remain neutral with regards to other folks, and should keep opinions to theirselves, unless its asked in a post.
Furybreed, just go borrow a EMP pulse cannon, its less messy.
Back to top Go down
Lianbow

Lianbow

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 1:18 pm

I just have one question are we still gonna hold lqs?
Back to top Go down
Warcow
believes...
believes...

Number of posts : 75

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:37 pm

Ignignok wrote:
basically 95% of which was posted on this forum is priceless..at least to me anyways >_> ok warcow...i just deleted your last 6 months of memory...you dont remember anything of what happened during that time

feel some loss? same thing with this

You can delete my memory? ...anyways, bad example, I value my rl memories a lot more than this, and our memory on this forum hasn't been completely erased...but yeah, I got your point.
...we just don't share the same views...

@Lian ...lqs...iunno, i'm too lazy... but nobody's stopping you from organize one..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/atriarch/index.htm
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2006-10-14

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 7:43 pm

*buys EMP pulse cannon, and arms every dwarf in my army with 500 java-coded frag grenades and diamond axes*

When in doubt..use Frag grenades, EMP launchers, and axes.

*charges Toe's dorm room*

Who will win the war..the dwarves? Or Toe? Nobody knows..until furybreed says so.
Back to top Go down
Ignignok
believes...
believes...

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 6:59 pm

Anyways this forum is a good idea and I think we should keep it around so feel free to start new posts and such until we can add the content back.
Back to top Go down
Pruflus
The Council Revived
The Council Revived
Pruflus

Number of posts : 605

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:26 am

ignig i know ur pissed about me deleting but from what i was told no one used this thing in forever...so being bored one day i just hopped on and messed w/ it/. I didn't think people would notice, let alone get mad over it...just a dumb forum i made to prove my point that the wizards suck and are wasting thier lives. But you do have my humble appology for deleting everything. But every time i logged in there was no one on...lead me to believe that the forum was dead and mine to fuck around w/ as i saw fit. 90% of the threads weren't used in the first place, so just start over under better management of thundax and ignig and let it go lol. Remember this forum is for a game that doesn't even work at the present time...so these arguments are somewhat unprecedented.
Back to top Go down
https://wyvern.editboard.com
Morgus

Morgus

Number of posts : 371

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 2:17 pm

when wyvern comes back this forum will become basic poop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fill me in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me in?   Fill me in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fill me in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Wyvern Forum :: General-
Jump to: