The New Wyvern Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wyvern Forum

Wyvern Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?

Go down 
+3
Salkand
Thundax
Furybreed the Idiot.
7 posters

How many Dwarves does it take!?
1;
How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_lcap44%How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
2;
How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_lcap0%How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3;
How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_lcap6%How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
The ale drinks its self;
How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_lcap25%How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
5568275062897094579864059;
How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_lcap25%How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2006-10-14

How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Empty
PostSubject: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:46 pm

Ok..how many Dwarves do you need to clear a 30'x30' ROOM FULL OF ALE?
Back to top Go down
Thundax
The Bedroom Gangsta
The Bedroom Gangsta
Thundax

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 10:29 pm

:Fat Ass:
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 4:50 am

Now...whoever voted for that big long strand o random numbers...that there option was a fake!! Of course you couldn't fit 143534657634o8572360154 or however many dwarves in a tavern!!
Back to top Go down
Salkand

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:32 am

If that dwarf is Fredd. then the room is too small.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/salkand/
Logwad

Logwad

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:57 am

I am curious as if there has been an equation formulated that takes finds the area of destruction due to brawling when you have the variables of tavern size, amount of dwarves, and amount of ale.
Back to top Go down
Lianbow

Lianbow

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 1:20 pm

Why would I want dwarves to drink up my tarvern full of ale.....unless they are gonna pay the money first.
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 2:19 pm

Lianbow..your payment is NOT having the whole building eaten by the Dwarves. Dwarves are known to eat anything they come across..especially if it is ale-soaked. You're lucky they don't munch on your tavern itself!
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 6:54 pm

Dwarvs alway pay good mony for good al. vn whn thy dstroy th plac with thir brawling, thy pay good rstitution. Thr is aftr all, al involvd.
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:01 pm

I see...

Well, it is true..Dwarves are either of these 3..

1) Sleepy Drunk
2) Stupid Drunk
3) Violent Drunk

Most of them, are either 1 or 3.
Back to top Go down
Tanm

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:13 pm

Logwad wrote:
I am curious as if there has been an equation formulated that takes finds the area of destruction due to brawling when you have the variables of tavern size, amount of dwarves, and amount of ale.

D = ((t x n x a)^2)/b

Where D is the area of destruction, t is the tavern size in square feet (NO METRIC SYSTEM FOR YOU!), n is the number of dwarves, a is the amount of ale, and b is the size of the bartender and/or bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 11:24 am

Tanm wrote:
Logwad wrote:

D = ((t x n x a)^2)/b

Where D is the area of destruction, t is the tavern size in square feet (NO METRIC SYSTEM FOR YOU!), n is the number of dwarves, a is the amount of ale, and b is the size of the bartender and/or bouncer.

8849454545.45... sq ft = ((300 sq ft X 13 X 400 gallons)^2/275 lb.

The area of destruction is 8,849,454,545.45... SQ. FT.

..DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.....

Boy, dwarves sure can destroy the living crap out of a tavern.

Boy, them Dwarves sure can destroy the heck out of a tavern!!
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:07 am

Leve it up to a pixie to mess up a algerbree thingy.
D=(t x n)*2/ (a x b)
Any Dwarf werth his salt ain't gonner fight, if there is ale to drink. So more the ale, less chance of damage to a poor tavern. And we sure ain't gonner ruin a tavern anyway, it tis serta like a religious icon fer us. Also, any good bouncer knows if dwarves are gettin rambunctious, just threaten us with a bucket of water, we will run like heck. Unless its time fer the yearly bath, then we will take the water, as long as no perfoomy soap is involved, unless yee can et it, and its ale flavered. Them giants n raks get in the bar fights mostly, unless us handsomes, verile dwarves has to break up a fight. Unless its 2 giant gals fighting, then we sell tickets to the fight, unless we know the giant lasses, then we just watch. Unless it tis a holiday, then we guard the ale in the tavern until city guards show up. Then we go bail them out, if we not broke from guardin the ale, or hongry. Me spellins almost as good as me math now, i think. Salkand with Bessy
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 11:09 am

thee're hilarious lol!

:shit:
Back to top Go down
Tanm

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:33 pm

Well Fredd, I assumed that all the ale would be drank any way. If all the ale is drunk, then the amount of drunkenness should effect their bawdy talk, riling up more dwarves for the fight!
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 6:39 pm

Bah, most us us knows the taverns with the good ale serpplies, anyway.
And no dwerf werth his salt gonner hang around ina tavern, that runs out of ther ale, unless, they gots the Dwarven spring water on hand, then we get a wee bit testy. Especially if we due fer the yearly bath. And any dwerfs listening, beware Kharpen, she still got that evil dwerf washerteria somewhere, that thing is werse than the hops blight of 1022. Them were sad days, we hadda resort to kava kave, yuuuuuuck!
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 7:56 pm

Eww..Kava-Kava...

And whazzes Hop Blight thee speak of?! Me remembers no hop blights.

I do remember the Blackrose Castle ThroneRoom runnin out of ale though..lucky Lady Blackrose kept us dwarves calm..Fury remembers when me and the Fredd and the Boki and peoples watched Lady Blackrose..'twas fun

*imagines BR turning north* Mmmmm... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 11:51 pm

Fury, yee mum, and dad were still courtin, at the time of the Great Blight. Yee are lucky yee missed it. And as fer Lady Blackrose, what a Lass is she<<<Drools
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 1:28 pm

Aye...so it was in them ol pre-fury days...wait..how did ye know me mum and dad?!!?

I agree though..that lady blackrose is a fine one... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Salkand

Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:03 am

True, lady blackrose is Fine. But Dark Mistress!!! I thought she were fine, now I avoid her at all cost...evil child payments hurt me wallet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/salkand/
Thundax
The Bedroom Gangsta
The Bedroom Gangsta
Thundax

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:08 pm

thee have never seen the dark mistress have thee... her name is Bessy and shes taken Salkand with Bessy
Back to top Go down
Furybreed the Idiot.

Furybreed the Idiot.

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Yeah..what Fatty said!! :Fat Ass:

Salkand with Bessy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?   How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many Dwarves are needed to clear out a Tavern?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Wyvern Forum :: Polls-
Jump to: