The New Wyvern Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wyvern Forum

Wyvern Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silico's Sets.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silico

Silico

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Silico's Sets. Empty
PostSubject: Silico's Sets.   Silico's Sets. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 11:42 pm

Alright, I'm going to try my hand in the whole skillset business. Note that this is a rough guess, due to my knowledge eroding from lack of Wyvern.

I am in no way suggesting that these be used. You may if you wish to.

_______Rakshasa_Summoner_______

This can, of course, be used with other races. A Rakshasa Summoner was just the first thing to come to mind.

I will not post the level-30 build for this, as I doubt it would even make it as far as HoF.

_____ the Rakshasa Hall of Famer (Level 25).

22 Unarmed
16 Life
10 Meditation
5 Lore
12 Strength
10 Incantation

At reaching Archmage status, along with equipment:

23 Unarmed
17 Life
20 Meditation
5 Lore
14 Strength
10 Incantation

With two rings of the Perfect Martial Artist, a Samhoc crown, and a Girdle of Strength, not to mention the +10 Agility items, I think a Rakshasa with this build would manage to scrape by.

I know, it's kind of pointless to have the Unarmed in there without the FW. I also know it's stupid to have Unarmed in a Mage set. It would prove to be a challenge for more experienced players, I suppose.

The goal is to be able to summon Monopods while RDing, and spam heal while PKing.

Constructive criticism is approved and recommended.

_________Swords/Death_Mage__________

This was just an idea I had when I was thinking of a RP-ish skillset for a character in a series of books I read (Richard Rahl from Terry Goodkind's "Sword of Truth" series). It shouldn't be used unless you intend to pull your hair out in frustration.

_____ the Human Hall of Famer (Level 25).

19 Swords
19 Death
10 Meditation
9 Life
8 Incantation
8 Evocation
13 Strength
14 Lore

25 Swords
20 Death
20 Meditation
10 Life
10 Incantation
10 Evocation
15 Strength
14 Lore

With an Imperial Crown, a Shield of the Arts (I'm assuming it gives +2 to each Art, correct me if I'm wrong), two Rings of the Perfect Swordsmen, and a Girdle of Strength, it should be alright.

I'm aware that this would be very costly, not to mention hard to do.

The goal is to be able to use a combination of Acid Dart and Swords to take out enemies. The 14 Lore is for Death Ray, for those who PK. Spam healing, of course, is also included.

Constructive criticism is approved and recommended.

_________Swords/Fire_Mage__________

I'm planning to use this on Clarity, my semi-paladin character. I think that this would be the easier of the three sets.

_____ the Human Hall of Famer (Level 25).

24 Swords
24 Fire
10 Meditation
9 Life
8 Incantation
7 Evocation
13 Strength
5 Lore

30 Swords
25 Fire
20 Meditation
10 Life
10 Incantation
9 Evocation
15 Strength
5 Lore

Using an Imperial crown (obviously), a Shield of the Arts, two Rings of the Perfect Swordsmen, an Ember Sword, and a Girdle of Strength, along with the Agility +10 armor, this would seem to work well. It's just an estimate, as I've said before. No guarantees are made. Of course, one would be able to alternate between an Ember Sword and a Diamond one, if needed.

This would be an expensive one as well, but would probably work better than the previous two.

The goal is to spam heal and all the usual paladin jazz, but the spell Fireball can be used at a distance to take out unpleasant monsters like Reapers.

Constructive criticism is approved an recommended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/silicosdomain
Crinox

Crinox

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Silico's Sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silico's Sets.   Silico's Sets. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:13 am

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE A SWORDMAGE! ... u will regret it ..... but if you flip the 30 swords into 15whips and 15 death ..... you will be pretty godly Smile

common misconception:
many people seem to think that swords are stronger then magic whip, in a maximized melee build and for pking, this is probably true. but weapons r relatively USELESS w/o str and fw stats.

on the other hand....:
magic whip can be godly for training at low levels, 15 whips/death + the 25 fire as flame blade on the fire build is godly enuff to destroy pretty much anything you will ever find in rds... anything your afraid of ... use that 25 fire to cast 6 fbs .... *boom* and i also notice the build has spam healing capabilities in it ..... and ur a mage .... so ... cheap big heal ... and huge resevoirs of mana .....
Back to top Go down
Silico

Silico

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Silico's Sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silico's Sets.   Silico's Sets. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:52 pm

As I've stated before, I don't expect these to be used.

I myself only have experience in the Mage field, and very little at that.

15 Whips / Death is overused and defeats the purpose of the build, in my opinion. I try to make builds that have some sort of originality, if possible. With Whips / Death, you're just a mage, casting a spell and claiming it's a weapon.

Whether or not the set is "Godly" is up to the user. You're free to use it and make your edits if you wish.

I've heard it mentioned somewhere that only the first three points of FW really make any difference. I don't much care for it, and would rather spend the points in Strength.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/silicosdomain
Crinox

Crinox

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Silico's Sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silico's Sets.   Silico's Sets. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:03 am

heheheheh ... first fw points are the only 1s that make a difference eh ...... not tr00 >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silico's Sets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silico's Sets.   Silico's Sets. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silico's Sets.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Wyvern Forum :: Skill Sets for Guilds :: Mages Guild Skill Sets-
Jump to: