The New Wyvern Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Wyvern Forum

Wyvern Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wyvern spinning round

Go down 
+3
Logwad
Silico
binsenkind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
binsenkind

binsenkind

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-11

wyvern spinning round Empty
PostSubject: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:35 am

all I like to make a sexy time, with my mother and law. forums down... I like to make a sexy time, with my mother and law. time of truth has come :-)

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
binsenkind

binsenkind

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:37 am

what I like to make a sexy time, with my mother and law. heck ?
Back to top Go down
Silico

Silico

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:26 pm

t h e is apparently filtered into a Borat quote.

I was thinking t h e game was coming back up soon due to t h e forums being closed, but now it's asking for a password and username to an account named "nogame".

"nogame" does not sound promising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/silicosdomain
binsenkind

binsenkind

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:41 pm

it makes no sense at all
Back to top Go down
binsenkind

binsenkind

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:50 pm

http://wyvernforums.siteburg.com/phpBB2/ was still online this morning but is gone now, too. i think itīs rather a good sihn than a bad sign... if wyvern and his forums would have been gone forever there would be more than "the forums are closed" ... thereīs something going on, i think, but i hate arilou anyway for treating us that way :-)
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:27 pm

Heh, Arilou was complaining earlier that testing t h e game would take longer if he had to mod t h e forums, which would explain why he took them down.

All in all, an excellent troll on his part. I was there when (and about to tell everyone about t h e free superman icecream I got) t h e first one went down. T h e second one was taken down t h e next day.

I should use my site for a replacement of this board (since there is no real admin here), but I am fairly lazy.
Back to top Go down
Silico

Silico

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:31 pm

Free superman ice cream? You have my attention.
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:37 pm

I was leaving my small group, when suddenly Stu comes up to me and hands me was seemed to be an ice cream carton in a plastic bag. He said is was ice cream but no one really likes ice cream at his house. So I was all like, "Hey free ice cream!" and left.

Got home and found it was superman icecream (cherry, yellow vanilla, and ?blue?), but it's much too sweet for me. D:
Back to top Go down
Silico

Silico

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:13 pm

T h e only acceptable fruit flavor for ice cream is strawberry, otherwise it's just not ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:08 pm

Silico wrote:
T h e only acceptable fruit flavor for ice cream is strawberry, otherwise it's just not ice cream.

Truth
Back to top Go down
Salkand

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:37 pm

Today is the day we charge the beaches. WE SHALL TAKE NO PRISONERS

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/salkand/
Thundax
The Bedroom Gangsta
The Bedroom Gangsta
Thundax

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:10 pm

Arilou shut down the forums because Bullfrogz and Valdor were being smartasses to him. He said he was juggling with the idea that he would shut it down all week.
P.S. You can say the word 'the' now
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:19 am

Thundax
Bullfrogz and Valdor have made it a art of harassing Arilou, over the years. My opinion is that Arilou finally contacted Rhialto, and finally found out he was wasting time too, for Wyverns return.
Back to top Go down
Fredd

Fredd

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:23 am

Ack, I just noticed, Binsen finally got married. Then there is still hope fer Bessy, and Salkand
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:59 am

Logwad wrote:
Silico wrote:

Truth

What is wrong with you guys? D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/thearisuco
Logwad

Logwad

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:07 pm

Arisu wrote:
Logwad wrote:
Silico wrote:

Truth

What is wrong with you guys? D:

Both of us? Cause that would be a bit long to write now don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wyvern spinning round   wyvern spinning round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wyvern spinning round
Page 1 of 1